It may seem simple, but everything submitted to the USCIS must be reviewed carefully, otherwise problems may arise.
• Must have come to the US under age 16 but must be at least 15 years of age when they apply. (if you are fourteen now and the process is still around in two years, then you could apply as long as you meet the education and five years residence requirement).
• has continuously resided in the United States for a least five years preceding the date of the announcement (since June 15, 2007);
• is currently in school, has graduated from high school, has obtained a general education development certificate, or is an honorably discharged veteran of the Coast Guard or Armed Forces ofthe United States;
• has not been convicted of a felony offense, a significant misdemeanor offense, multiple misdemeanor offenses, or otherwise poses a threat to national security or public safety; and
• is under the age of thirty one on June 15, 2012.
• Will all be subject to background check (biometrics and background)
• Will be eligible for Employment Authorization Documents for 2 years with renewal possible.
Moses Apsan and his staff, based in New York City and Newark, NJ provide exceptional legal services throughout the world, in all aspects of immigration to the United States, including non-immigrant (temporary visas), immigrant visa (Green Card) and deportation defense. In addition Mr. Apsan, has been practicing Bankruptcy law and Divorce laws for over 35 years, He was the President of the Federal Bar Association, New Jersey Chapter (1997-2002). He speaks Portuguese and Spanish..
Use our automated Click-to-call to contact Apsan Law Offices, LLC. or call directly at 1(888)460-1800
Apsan Law Offices, LLC. practices in the areas of Immigration & Citizenship throughout New York and New Jersey in communities including Essex County, Union County, Passaic County, Hudson County, Morris County, Bergen County and Somerset County, as well as the cities of Union, Linden, Rahway, Irvington, Hillside, Bloomfield, Harrison, Orange, East Orange, West Orange, Camden, Clifton, Edison, Jersey City, Passaic, Trenton, Bergenline Avenue, Union City, Newark, Ironbound, Kearny, South River, Jersey City, Paterson, Passaic, Elizabeth, Edison, Woodbridge, Toms River, Hamilton, Trenton, Camden, Clifton, Passaic, Garfield, Wallington, Cherry Hill, East Orange, Union City, Bayonne, Irvington, Old Bridge, Lakewood, Long Branch, North Bergen, Vineland, Wayne, Parsippany, Troy Hills, New Brunswick, Plainfield, Bloomfield, Perth, Amboy, East Brunswick, North Brunswick, West New York, West Orange Hackensack, Atlantic City, Mount Laurel, Montclair, Hoboken, and Belleville. We also serve individuals and businesses located in New York's Queens, Bronx, Manhattan, Brooklyn, Staten Island, Westchester, Rockland, Nassau and Suffolk Counties on Long Island including the towns of Hempstead, North Hempstead, Oyster Bay, Huntington, Islip, Babylon, Smithtown, Brookhaven, Riverhead and the North Fork and South Fork (Hampton) of Long Island. We assist people and businesses to file for relief under the Bankruptcy Code. We are a debt relief agency.
This is an advertisement. Certification as an Immigration Specialist is not currently available in New York or New Jersey. Apsan Law Offices, LLC., practices in immigration law, a Federal practice area, and in State laws of New York and New Jersey and we do not claim expertise in the laws of states other than where our attorneys are licensed. The information contained on this site is intended to educate members of the public generally and is not intended to provide solutions to individual problems. Readers are cautioned not to attempt to solve individual problems on the basis of information contained herein and are strongly advised to seek competent legal counsel before relying on information on this site. The information ?presented at this site should not be construed to be formal legal advice nor the formation of a lawyer/client relationship.Disclaimer: Apsan Law Offices, LLC. is a Debt Relief law firm as defined by 11 U.S.C. 528. We help people file for Bankruptcy Relief under the Bankruptcy Code. We do not guarantee any result and prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome. This is an attorney advertisement and this website is for informational purposes only.