• Must have come to the US under age 16 but must be at least 15 years of age when they apply.
(if you are fourteen now and the process is still around in two years, then you could apply as long as you meet the education and five years residence requirement).
• has continuously resided in the United States for a least five years preceding the date of the announcement (since June 15, 2007);
• is currently in school, has graduated from high school, has obtained a general education development certificate, or is an honorably discharged veteran of the Coast Guard or Armed Forces ofthe United States;
• has not been convicted of a felony offense, a significant misdemeanor offense, multiple misdemeanor offenses, or otherwise poses a threat to national security or public safety; and
• is under the age of thirty one on June 15, 2012.
• Will all be subject to background check (biometrics and background)
• Will be eligible for Employment Authorization Documents for 2 years with renewal possible.
Moses Apsan and his staff, based in New York City and Newark, NJ provide exceptional legal services throughout the world, in all aspects of immigration to the United States, including non-immigrant (temporary visas), immigrant visa (Green Card) and deportation defense. In addition Mr. Apsan, has been practicing Bankruptcy law and Divorce laws for over 35 years, He was the President of the Federal Bar Association, New Jersey Chapter (1997-2002). He speaks Portuguese and Spanish..