This Web site contains PDF documents that require Adobe Acrobat for viewing. Download Acrobat Reader here!
Nonimmigrant Visa Applications
- DS-160: Online Nonimmigrant Visa Application (for all nonimmigrant categories except K, N, S, T, U applications)
- DS-156: Nonimmigrant Visa Application (K, N, S, T, U category applications only)
- DS-156E: Nonimmigrant Treaty Trader / Investor Application
- DS-156K: Nonimmigrant Fiancé(e) Visa Application
- DS-157: Supplemental Nonimmigrant Visa Application
- DS-158: Contact Information and Work History for Nonimmigrant Visa Applicant
- DS-1648 Online: Application for A, G, or NATO Visa (Applying in the United States only)
- DS-2019: Certificate of Eligibility for Exchange Visitor Status. This form cannot be downloaded here. Contact your exchange visitor program sponsor, who is responsible for entering the DS 2019 information into SEVIS, and providing the SEVIS generated DS-2019. Important Note: The current DS-2019 form generated with an expiration date of April 30, 2008 remains valid at this time.
- DS-3035: J-1 Visa Waiver Recommendation Application Instructions
Immigrant Visa Applications
Other Visa Forms
Poverty Guidelines: I-864P
For forms I-864, I-864A, I-864W, or I-864EZ, select Affidavit of Support Forms, to download these USCIS forms.
Important Note: The NVC cannot accept Form I-134 for immigrant visa processing. The NVC only accepts the appropriate I-864 form(s) listed above.
If you are looking for all other forms that begin with "I" (such as I-130, I-539, etc), these forms come from the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) in the Department of Homeland Security. You may download them from the USCIS forms page.